The Shipping and Forwarding Agents’ Association of Zimbabwe (SFAAZ) represents shipping, freight and forwarding, customs clearing, bondage warehouse operators, in-house clearing as well as importers and exporters. The association currently has a membership of 147 reputable companies.
- SFAAZ provides the biggest networking platform of freight forwarders and clearing agents in Zimbabwe.
- SFAAZ links you with other freight forwarders in the region and abroad through the association’s affiliation with regional and international organisations.
- SFAAZ is the voice of the clearing and forwarding industry in Zimbabwe. It commands considerable respect from Government, ZIMRA and other stakeholders.
- SFAAZ is the communication nerve center of the industry in term of vital and timely information dissemination to and from its membership.
- Membership of SFAAZ denotes a certain level of professionalism. Members are expected to adhere to the provisions of the association’s values, constitution and ethical code of conduct.
- SFAAZ offers the only reputable industry training programs. The training programmes are internationally accredited.
- The SFAAZ secretariat offers technical assistance to members where necessary.
- SFAAZ is a membership driven organization. It operates on the mandate of its members.
- SFAAZ has branch offices in major towns and most border posts.